Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rimoin
Dr. David Rimoin, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Rimoin is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rimoin has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. David Rimoin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.