Learn more about Dr. David Rimoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimoin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rimoin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rimoin, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Collagen Diseases
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diseases in Twins
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimoin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rimoin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Rimoin MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David L. Rimoin practice?
- Dr. David Rimoin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rimoin practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Geneticists.