A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rimoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimoin
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimoin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rimoin, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Collagen Diseases
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diseases in Twins
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimoin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rimoin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Rimoin MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David L. Rimoin practice?
- Dr. David Rimoin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rimoin practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Geneticists.