A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rimoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rimoin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Collagen Diseases
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diseases in Twins
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimoin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rimoin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rimoin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Rimoin practice?
Dr. David Rimoin practices Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Pediatric Endocrinology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Geneticists, and West Hollywood Endocrinologists.