inactive

David W Rindfusz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 20th, 2014
He delivered my daughter 10 years ago and basically saved her life. He is an excellent doctor. I would definitely recommend him for the best obstetrics care.

July 18th, 2008
Exceptional physician.
Dr. Rindfusz became my perinatologst after I was admitted into the hospital at 25 weeks gestation for severe preeclampsia. One week later I had an emergency c-section due to an amniotic embolism and placental abruption. After waking up in the ICU, I was very scared of what my future may hold - cardiologists were giving me a grave diagnosis. Dr. Rindfusz eased my fears and worries, insisting I would recover completely - which I have. I would recommend Dr. Rindfusz in a heartbeat. He is a miracle worker.

April 30th, 2008
Excellent physician for HG patients
Dr. Rindfusz was willing to aggressively treat hyperemesis and, at my suggestion, try a somewhat new drug (in HG treatment) for my intractable case. Unfortunately, I have found this kind of doctor to be exceptional.