Dr. David Ring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ring?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

Patient for 9 years

I have been a patient of Dr Ring for 9 years and have always received excellent care. Not only has he discovered several aliments in a timely manner, he always suggest ways to improve my health and in a very encouraging way- challenges me to eat healthy and exercise. He always takes time to listen to what I have to say regarding my health. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Mayes County , OK area.

July 22nd, 2013

Realtor in Pryor, OK

I began going to Dr Ring approximately 7 years ago when I first moved from the Dallas/Ft Worth area. He is down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and takes a personal interest in his patients. He diagnosed my prostate cancer early, made sure that I got treated and remains my primary doctor for my follow-up. I think he's the best!

March 3rd, 2015