A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ringel, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ringel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ringel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Ringel DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Ringel practice?
- Dr. David Ringel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ringel practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.