A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ringel, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ringel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ringel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Ringel DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Ringel practice?
- Dr. David Ringel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ringel practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.