Dr. David Ringel DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 13th, 2015
What a horrible experience. 5 visits later and $475 in co-pays and my eye problem hasn't changed. Waited 1 hr 10 minute to be seen. What a joke. Receptionist kept saying I was next, but watched 5 people after she said that go into the rooms. If a Dr. is delayed, the receptionist should tell you the estimated wait time and give you the option to stay or reschedule. The office manger need further training on how to deal with patients. What a mess. I took my money and run.

December 26th, 2013
Happy patient
Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and courteous. There were no surprises. I was informed upfront that my time in the office may be longer than usual.

December 23rd, 2013
I
Dr was very thorough. As was staff courteous and professional

September 11th, 2013
Bad Attitude
I went to see Dr. Ringel based on the recommendation of a friend. I had heard good things about this doctor from others as well. However, when I finally made and appointment and went to his office to see him, he was short, curt, rude, and rather arrogant. I was having vision problems and as a result couldn't see properly to perform my work. This doctor didn't take the time to explain what was wrong with me (at least I couldn't understand what he was saying) and told me that I was out of luck, as he felt nothing could be done. He then told me to consider a new occupation and then abruptly left the room.

May 14th, 2012
The wait time for this is a bit misleading as you have to have your eyes dialated before he can see you. That takes time. Once that is done, wait time is not long.

May 5th, 2012
He is a Caring Medical Perfectionist
I totally trust his medical expertise and have been going to him since 1993. He has been accurate in his diagnosis and gets a "10 + " on my radial keratotomy. I would only go to him for any future surgeries. His staff has always been very pleasant to my friends and to my family who also regard him highly.