Dr. David Rioux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rioux?

October 28th, 2016

Dr. Rioux is one of the very best doctors in Maine and the absolute best in Washington County.

March 9th, 2016

This doctor dismissed my illness as nothing serious even though I have been suffering for over a decade with symptoms all over my body and feeling constantly ill all over. My entire brain in throbbing and I have nerve pains throughout my entire body but he dismissed it as "nothing serious" and didn't even suggest I get any tests even though the last time I had a test was over 8 years ago. He said since I've been suffering for a decade and haven't dropped dead yet it's nothing serious even though I feel sickly and suffer constantly and am unable to get out of bed most days. He refused to test me for anything he ordered up no blood tests or MRI's, he also didn't refer me to a specialist.. He didn't care at all I was suffering and acted like it was minor but to me it has destroyed my whole life. My suffering has been unending and I was desperate for a diagnosis to get treated, but he said it would cost a lot of money for all those tests and pushed me out of his office leaving me to suffer like he could care less. I'm sure if he was the one suffering and in pain he would of approached the whole thing entirely differently and would be awaiting his MRI by now. This doctor doesn't have a good heart and is just thinking of things from his perspective.. As in how to save insurance companies money... MEANWHILE leaving the patient to suffer in pain with a ruined life. The doctor did throw a couple drugs out at me without even testing me for anything meanwhile those drugs may not even do anything for my condition. He gave me no medical testing to prove I even need to take the drugs he assigned me. This kind of negligence is pure evil and I'm sure God above is making a note of this. Just to let this doctor know, Yes I'm suffering right now and I'll be suffering tomorrow in unending pain. THanks a lot for nothing but a waste of time and money. I'll have to find another doctor who will actually help me and when I do I'll be SURE to let you know if they find anything in my test results.

May 17th, 2011