A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ritterband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ritterband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritterband
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ritterband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ritterband, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritterband graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ritterband has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Ritterband MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ritterband practice?
- Dr. David Ritterband has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ritterband practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.