A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ritterband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ritterband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ritterband, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Keratoconus eye, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritterband graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritterband has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritterband accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance