A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ritterband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ritterband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritterband
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ritterband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ritterband, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritterband graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ritterband has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Ritterband MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ritterband practice?
- Dr. David Ritterband has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ritterband practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.