A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ritvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ritvo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ritvo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritvo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritvo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zvi Ritvo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Ritvo practice?
- Dr. David Ritvo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ritvo practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.