Dr. David Rivadeneira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rivadeneira?

Rosemarie V.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I had previously seen a alternate colorectal surgeon, multiple times, to try and correct a fistula. After I needed to find another physician, I was referred to Dr. Rivadeneria and couldn't have been more pleased. He is very attentive and personable, with extensive knowledge making the patient feel at ease and within the right care. I Post-op care was great and the office was attentive to urgent needs. I am glad I was able to meet him and I would refer any one to him if need be. Thank you !!

Consumate professional

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I am a recent patient (colon re-section 08/2017 @ Huntington Hospital) and would recommend the Dr. to anyone who will listen to me ! He was recommended to me by other medical personnel. That tells you something !You leave the pre-surgical consult knowing you have made the right choice for your surgeon. Knowledge is power and he sets you up to succeed. First day or 2 after surgery takes some getting used to, and by the time you go home (4-5 days) you are fine with mobility. May need a hand up from a chair for a day or 2. I felt fine within a week (of course you are home and not doing much/but feeling okay).

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Rivadeneira performed a colon cancer resection on my 82 yr old husband in addition to other conditions unrelated to the cancer. It all went better than expected & his recovery is rapidly getting back to normal. Can't praise Dr. Rivadeneira enough. He was compassionate & caring during the entire experience. Five stars!

Dr. Rivadeneira Probably Saved My Mom's Life

Posted on October 4th, 2017

After an unsuccessful operation with a different surgeon, Dr. Rivadeneira recommended another surgery. Within two days after surgery my mom was in less pain then she had been in months. The surgery was a total success. I am convinced that if my mom had to live with the constant pain she would not have survived much longer. he is not only a great surgein but a nice person with a calm and friendly bedside manner. He is a superstar!

My family's only choice

Posted on September 29th, 2017

After being diagnosed with colon cancer I consulted with 4 surgeons. Dr. Rivadeneira was my choice for a number of reasons including 2 recommendations from different hospital staff members who needed his surgical skills and a recommendation from a top oncologist who is the head of his company. Dr. Rivadeneira was very thorough with his explanation of my condition, best treatment path and what to expect before, during and after surgery. He went over every detail in a way that was easily understood. You could tell he loved his profession and was always in a great mood. With multiple office location it was easy to schedule and get appointments without waiting. His office staff and PA were also on point and professional. The colon resection surgery went perfectly on August 3rd and I was home on the 6th. There were no complications during or after surgery and finished my final follow up September 26th. I would not even think of using anyone else for me or my family than Dr. Rivadeneira.

Fissure and Hemorrhoid surgery

Posted on June 6th, 2017

The post op was a lot better than the pain before the repairs. Was nervous about the recovery but everything went smooth.

Thank you for finding my Fistual, I call him "Puppy Dog Eyes"

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

He is a caring and wonderful doctor. I was having feces coming out my vagina. The MRI didn't show it, I had to take a picture of my pad and what came out of my vagina. He found the fistula in my rectum. So many missed but he found it. He has the most caring eyes as I tell him, "Puppy Dog Eyes". Thank you so much for finding the hole in my rectum and now I just have to have the vagina fixed. Joann at his office is wonderful and so caring and Shawnee.

Compassionate, kind, elicits confidence

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Rivadeneira offered me an opportunity to tell you about my experience. I would like to say that he was wonderful, kind, respectful and compassionate. Not for one moment did I feel uncomfortable. I must admit that I was apprehensive. To my surprise there was no pain, no discomfort and no embarrassment. In a brief procedure he eliminated a problem that had plagued me for months. I am grateful to Dr. Rivadeneira for his help and assurance that he could eliminate my problem … which is exactly what he did!

Superb doctor, surgeon, and person

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

He explains everything to you so you can understand exactly what is going on; he is warm; friendly and reassuring; his staff is wonderful too; for the scary health issue I faced, he was exactly what I needed!

wonderful surgeon

Posted on February 5th, 2017

Easy to talk to and express my concerns which he dealt with. I had invasive rectal surgery that Dr. Rivadeneira performed. I am very happy with the results!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

My heartfelt compassion for Dr. Rivadeneira is overwhelming. His patience, kindness, confidence & overall calming effect have done wonders for me regarding my surgery. His skill, knowledge & positive outlook played such a huge part in my recovery. I feel so blessed to have found myself in his very capable hands. His staff is also so appreciated for their kindness, patience and caring words. I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me. I recommend him highly without reservation!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rivadeneira for colon surgery. I was very impressed by the way he spoke and listened to my concerns. We scheduled the surgery. Dr. Rivadeneira spoke to me before the operation and put me at ease. I would highly recommend him for his excellent surgical skills and bed side manner. He truly cares about his patients.