Dr. David Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rivera?

July 28th, 2016

I couldn't beven more satisfied with my experience with Dr. Rivera, who treated an eye abrasion. Though it was the product of an older eye injury no other doctor had explained the nature and treatment of the condition as thoroughly. I was seen on an emergency basis and serviced very promptly.

March 25th, 2015

I would keep looking elsewhere. I've been going there for several years, but honestly the last several years have seen a steady decline in satisfaction. The front desk staff is incompetent or lazy--they wouldn't even take the time a to verify my current copay online as I'd asked, although it was quiet in the place at the time. I've had some billing issues in the past, but before I just called & got a lady who quickly handled my question. A few months ago I had to call; I don't think they even 'have' a billing person now. They gave me the office manager -- OMG! DEFINITELY "opt out" of her. She was dismissive to me about my current problem--and curt with her own staff. Also, the last several times I've ordered contact lenses, they took forever to come in--it was always 3 days to a week in the past. Staff said something about being short personnel. Maybe it's time to add or replace that person. Whatever the case, I'd suggest you shop around for another doctor....

December 8th, 2016