Dr. David Rizzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rizzo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Last Visit

Dr. Rizzo is an awesome doctor! He jokes at times, but when it's something he gets serious. He showed complete empathy when I told him my mom died back in April. He said if he needs to increase my depression medicine, or add something for sleep he'll do it. At the last visit he got serious to tell my results to my MRI which shows 2 pitched nerves in my shoulder. He ordered something for. I recommend adults to see him!

June 9th, 2017

Visit June 8, 2017

Dr. Rizzo has an awesome job every time I see. He's shown support for the past 7 weeks & 2 days from losing my mom. He's done what he can do. I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a new doctor.

July 9th, 2016

terrible Dr. Patronizing

May 11th, 2016

This is an awesome doctor! He listens & helps to get to the bottom of the situation.

March 26th, 2016

This was the 1st appointment, & I'm happy with this doctor. After telling him about my health history, he wasn't happy about how I was treated by my prior primary doctor. The former doctor has done nothing. Dr. Rizzo agree with me. He said it's time to do something else to figure this out with my wrist I hurt back in October. I'm glad I seen him.

January 31st, 2016

looks at the entire patient not just the problem of the moment

October 19th, 2015

Great Doctor!!

June 6th, 2015

Dr. Rizzo cares for me not just as a patient but as a person. He takes the time to ask questions about tho ha that are happening and how these things can relate to the medical part of my life.

April 23rd, 2015

Worst dr left without informing patients......nurse practitioner is not a dr !!!! Duh!!!

April 3rd, 2015

Dr Rizzo is a phenomenal physician. He takes the time needed with each patient. He actively listens, he explains thoroughly and ensures that all of my questions/concerns are answered. He is devoted to his patients and is very personable. I moved to NC and travelled back and forth to NJ when I had to see a Dr. I would not trade him for any other dr. There is a bit of a wait, however, it is so worth it. Having a Dr that is compansionate and always on top of his game. Gives me piece of mind. I can sit an wait for that any day. Thank you Dr. Rizzo

August 3rd, 2014

Dr Rizzo knew he was not coming Back!! He not only lied to his patients but to his staff as well. Mentally incompetent to be a doctor!

December 19th, 2013

Great!!

I have been going to Dr, Rizzo's office for the last 6 years... I think he's great! He's caring, takes his time to answer your questions, and has always been understanding and considerate, The only time you wait considerably is if you are a walk-in, and that is understandable, and even there they work with you; as for appointment wait times, I have no complaints. His staff, from the receptionists to the nurses, have always been courteous, friendly, respectful and helpful. I recommend 100%!