Dr. David Rizzo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 8th, 2016
terrible Dr. Patronizing

May 11th, 2016
This is an awesome doctor! He listens & helps to get to the bottom of the situation.

March 26th, 2016
This was the 1st appointment, & I'm happy with this doctor. After telling him about my health history, he wasn't happy about how I was treated by my prior primary doctor. The former doctor has done nothing. Dr. Rizzo agree with me. He said it's time to do something else to figure this out with my wrist I hurt back in October. I'm glad I seen him.

January 31st, 2016
looks at the entire patient not just the problem of the moment

October 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!!

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Rizzo cares for me not just as a patient but as a person. He takes the time to ask questions about tho ha that are happening and how these things can relate to the medical part of my life.

April 23rd, 2015
Worst dr left without informing patients......nurse practitioner is not a dr !!!! Duh!!!

April 2nd, 2015
Dr Rizzo is a phenomenal physician. He takes the time needed with each patient. He actively listens, he explains thoroughly and ensures that all of my questions/concerns are answered. He is devoted to his patients and is very personable. I moved to NC and travelled back and forth to NJ when I had to see a Dr. I would not trade him for any other dr. There is a bit of a wait, however, it is so worth it. Having a Dr that is compansionate and always on top of his game. Gives me piece of mind. I can sit an wait for that any day. Thank you Dr. Rizzo

August 3rd, 2014
Dr Rizzo knew he was not coming Back!! He not only lied to his patients but to his staff as well. Mentally incompetent to be a doctor!

December 18th, 2013
Great!!
I have been going to Dr, Rizzo's office for the last 6 years... I think he's great! He's caring, takes his time to answer your questions, and has always been understanding and considerate, The only time you wait considerably is if you are a walk-in, and that is understandable, and even there they work with you; as for appointment wait times, I have no complaints. His staff, from the receptionists to the nurses, have always been courteous, friendly, respectful and helpful. I recommend 100%!

May 14th, 2013
Worst
Terrible, worst experience I ave ever had at a doctor's practice. Went three months ago for prescription that needed pre-authorization from my health insurance, I've called many times and still have not got a resolution. I've made dozens of calls and spent too much time on hold.

July 17th, 2012
Wait is way too long even when you have an appointment
The staff tries to help everyone by allowing many appointments to be made but it actually ends up hurting the practice. Even when you have an appointment you to wait 60+ minutes after your appointment scheduled time to be seen. When you are finally seen the doctor spends no less then 5 minutes with you. He tells you what your diagnosis is and is ready to run out of the door after he gives you a prescription for something without explaining how it will work. If you are lucky enough to stop him.before he leaves and ask him to explain the diagnosis he gives a quick explanation while being half way out of the door. To prove my point I am writing this review while I sit waiting to he seen. I think he cares but he just takes too many patients at once which ends up hurting his practice