A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roane, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capgras Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roane graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Roane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roane MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Roane practice?
- Dr. David Roane has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roane practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.