A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roane, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capgras Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roane graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roane MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Roane practice?
- Dr. David Roane has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roane practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.