inactive

David T Roark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2016
Retired
I was so saddened to hear of Dr. Roark's passing. He had been my ENT Doctor since I came to Houston in 1986. Having a tube in my ear for 15 years previously, Dr. Roark always calmed any sensitivity I felt with his understanding explanation and reassurance for treatment. He was such an outstanding, intelligent Doctor and I will miss him very much.

September 16th, 2015
hes awesome doctor!!...he asked lots of questions...very personable..

February 14th, 2012
Dr Roark and his fine staff have provided me and our family excellent service for well over 25 years both for ENT services and allergy diagnosis and therapy. We regularly recommend Dr Roark and Rosewood ENT to our friends.

February 7th, 2011
a master at pre-diagnosis
dr. roark knows one thing and one thing only: nasal sprays. please do not go to this doctor unless you want to be diagnosed with allergies before you walk in the door, have him ignore everything you say, and leave with a couple of puffs of spray and a tiny shot of steroids, if you're lucky.i have a structural breathing problem and he wouldn't even listen to me or my history. go see someone else.