A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Robbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robbin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Robbin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Robbin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Robbin practice?
- Dr. David Robbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robbin practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.