A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robel, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kawika Robel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Robel practice?
- Dr. David Robel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robel practices Family Medicine near Strausstown, PA.
See Strausstown Family Physicians.