Dr. David Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Robertson?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. David Robertson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Husband

My husband has a very rare and complicated autoimmune demyelination of brain. The dr has given us 3 different diagnosis over the last few months. In May he ruled out MS. Today at our visit he came into the room and said he has MS. There were no new MRI s or labs done to confirm this. I keep a journal and showed him on May 25 th Dr Robertson says it's not MS. When I kept questioning him he asked me 'where was I going with all this?' It was almost like he was talking to the wrong patient. We are seriously looking for another neurologist who can help us and won't change diagnosis every time we go in for an appointment.

October 18th, 2016

Great concerned doctor. Listened to what I had to say and really cared about me personally. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 16th, 2016

Went to see him for muscular spasms through out my entire body he claimed it was just anxiety. He acted as if I had made the whole thing up and that I was simply lying about the spasms. Later, I had sent photos of my right hand during and after the spasm as well as a video of the spasm itself filmed by a bystander. He still went on to claim that it was most likely just anxiety and that "I look so good!" I'd expect a neurologist to understand that in the case of chronic illness looks can be deceiving. He claimed that I was a complex case, but still tried to shoehorn me into a diagnosis before he had enough evidence. If he would have simply admitted that he didn't know what exactly was wrong with me, I would have been happy, because that is what tests are for, but he persisted on his initial thoughts despite the evidence already given against it. Dr. Roberson was not up front with me, he was dismissive and unconcerned with my thoughts and opinions. I will not be seeing him again and I would not recommend him to anyone else.

January 8th, 2016

The rudest, most unconcerned doctor I think I have ever met. I was referred there by U of L pain management trying to get some help and answers, and after maybe a 10 minute visit, that he was rude, unconcerned, unprofessional and started asking me why I came to see him, why was I there, s=the list goes own, I left in tears. I did not go there to be treated so badly by this terrible doctor. I plan on filing a complaint with the head of Neurology and with the Head of U of L Pain management, I will be returning to my Neurologist in my home state for help. I moved to Louisville, but I would rather drive 7 hours to see my doctor than to ever set foot in this office again. TERRIBLE, RUDE man! He shouldn't be a doctor

December 31st, 2015

I have been to numerous doctors over the years and I have to say this was one of the worst first appointments I have ever had. If

November 30th, 2015

Awful Visit

I had to wait almost 2 hours to see him as he had 2 new patients before me and it was my first visit with him as well. He was very rude and only spent maybe 15 minutes with me to which I asked him why he was only spending 15 minutes with me as after he told me what he thought about my visit with the Mayo Clinic then promptly got up and was walking out the door. He didn't do a full exam as he never asked me to walk for him and didn't ask me any questions about how I felt or why I was in a wheelchair. No questions about my seizure disorder or any other health issues I have. He asked me about my job and I'm disabled per previous records that obviously he didn't read. He was so rude he made me cry. I barely got to ask him anything before he promptly got up and was walking out the door before he asked if I had any more questions. I was diagnosed with possible MS and have been treated for it for the past 4yrs and he claims he doesn't know if I have it then I asked if he was saying that my last doctor was wrong for treating me for it and he said no. It was one of the worst visits I've ever had. I spent more time with his nurse after him than he bothered to spend with me. First impressions speak volumes and I'm not looking forward to our next visit. The reason for the rating on accurate diagnosis is because he didn't bother to tell me what he thought I had if not MS but said he was going to keep me on the treatment plan my previous neurologist had me on which was confusing after him making the statement that he didn't know if I had it and made a point to pull up on his laptop the paperwork from the Mayo Clinic. If I had another choice for an MS Doctor I would definitely go but the choices are limited here.

February 22nd, 2015

Dr Robertson is a caring informed practitioner. He dug into the cause of my headaches and dizziness and got me the needed therapy. I've had some rescheduling issues, but in all very satisfied.

August 11th, 2014

Very disappointed!!!!!

Dr.Robertson is the most unprofessional doctor I have found, he cancelled my appt 2 times and the second time I wasnt even made aware of until an hour before my appt (when I live over an hour away). Both of my appt he called in "sick". I will NOT refer anyone to him or that office. If this is how he treats patients I am glad I never got the chance to be under his care!!!!

February 11th, 2014

evaluation of Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson is a good neurologist but you can't talk to him directly with questions or concerns. He doesn't take time to explain test results. The nurses in his office are rude and insensitive.

June 12th, 2017