A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Herlie Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Robertson practice?
- Dr. David Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robertson practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.