A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Robins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Robins MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Robins practice?
- Dr. David Robins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robins practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Pathologists.