inactive

David B Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2015
Mr.
I saw Robinson several times. He sat slumped looking at his computer. He was annoyed by questions. In the end he indicated I had mental problems. I have sought other opinions and have a confirmed physical diagnosis not mental. He was unkind and mocked me.

October 7th, 2015
Take his job
It was the worse ever he has no respect for women he wanted me to und dress waist up in front of him when I refuse ask for a gown he laugh got me left came back in and pull it down of both my should while saying you need to take it all the way of he should no be working with women he has no respect .and tell me I will hear from them two or three weeks wow if I have cancer I could die .

March 11th, 2015
Dr. David Robinson was wonderful! He spent lot of time with me and gave me some medication that was needed and accepted. He was kind and considerate throughout the session.

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Robinson is truly remarkable. Never in my life have I ever had a physician spend so much time with me, and have so much compassion for the pain I was enduring from my diagnosis. It is extremely disappointing he is no longer at this office. I have the highest respect for him.

December 15th, 2010
thanks
truly exceptional, caring, took time to listen and really understand

June 21st, 2010
I actually looked forward to my appointments with Dr. Robinson. I always felt satisfied all my concerns were met at my appointments. He took the time to actually listen to me and research the proper treament I needed. It is with great dissapointment he is no longer practicing at Central Maine Neurology.

April 29th, 2010
Great Neurologist, took extra time to explain everything and showed a sense of caring.Too bad his office staff was not as helpful.