AboutDr. David Robison, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spencer, IA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Robison is affiliated with Spencer Hospital, Mercy Medical Center - Sioux City and Avera Holy Family Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Robison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
1200 1st Ave E
Spencer, IA 51301
Mercy Medical Center - Sioux City
801 5th St
Sioux City, IA 51101
Avera Holy Family Hospital
826 N 8th St
Estherville, IA 51334
- Weiner Memorial Medical Center
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Spencer Municipal Hospital, Spencer, IA
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Mercy Medical Center North Iowa, Mason City, IA
- Creighton Area Health Services
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Hegg Memorial Health Center
1202 21st Ave
Rock Valley, IA 51247
- Avera St Lukes
- Lakes Regional Healthcare, Spirit Lake, IA
- Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
- Spencer Municipal Hospital
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1986