A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robles, Board Certified Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robles, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Robles MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Robles practice?
- Dr. David Robles has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robles practices Dermatology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Dermatologists.