A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Robnson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Robnson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Robnson practice?
- Dr. David Robnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robnson practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Radiologists.