A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Robinson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Robinson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. David Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robinson practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Radiologists.