Dr. David Robson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 4th, 2016
crazy!!
I will never go back to see Dr David Robinson.He was very rude,waited 30minutes to see him and when I did he spent 4 minutes with me.The other reviews I read about him saying all he cares about is himself is absolutely the truth!He never looked at my back came in said I should not be in pain even though my MRI showed bulging disc He was completely rude.I went to ask a question and he walked out.Please listen to these reviews they are telling the truth about him.His staff was nice he was arrogant.Now I'm seeing another specialist and he I'd helping me and talks to me and answers questions.I walked in the office hurting at David Robinson office walked out the same way but worse cause I couldn't believe the way he treated me.He just wanted to talk about himself

September 8th, 2015
Had 1st surgery with dr. Chabot. Messed me all up and didn't want to here about any pain. Dr Robson did another surgery explain everything to me. Still having pain but he is listening and still working with me. Love his staff. Friendly and makes time to listen to you.

April 5th, 2012
Made wrong diagnosis, did surgery that turned out to be a mess! Was in more pain that before. Then he said it was necessary to do another surgery. Also didn't correct the problem. Then I went to another spinal surgeon and had a surgery and the pain was completely eliminated, easy, and definitely not as painful!Found 2 other patients that had bad surgeries with Dr. David Robson as well and he wanted to do more surgeries with them too. Do your homework before getting surgery with him!

July 26th, 2010
just wants to make his self look good
dr. robson sent me to a fce i couldnt finish it because of pain and he sent insurance company work comp saying i refused to do test and it states that i tried to the best of my knowledge that the theripast said so he said i could go back to work with no restrictions went to different doctor and he found lots of problems which i wont mention bottom line is he dont care worst doctor i have ever been to

May 12th, 2010
Dr. Robson gave me and my back all the time needed to end the cycle of pain I had endured for over 10 years. His staff was great to work with and helped me through the pre and post surgery experience; I still call to talk to some of them, but not about back pain!