A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roeltgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roeltgen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roeltgen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeltgen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roeltgen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roeltgen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans