A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rohrer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rohrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Health Care West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold Rohrer MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. David Rohrer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rohrer practices Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Recovery, OH.
See Great Falls Surgeons.