Dr. David Rojer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Linden, NJ

4.7

May 25th, 2017
Excellent Doctor! Had two hip replacements with no problems!

May 19th, 2017
Very professional and concerned about his patients. Answers all our questions and inquiries.

May 19th, 2017
Busy Office
Even though the office was busy, it seemed to run efficiently. A lot of paper work required.

May 10th, 2017
The wait time is usually not bad and the office staff is mostly pleasant. The only issue I have are the office hours. I don't think that working people's schedules were considered. One day a week and before 4:15-4:30pm is tough to try and make when you get ework and don't get off until 5pm and have to travel to get to the office.

May 5th, 2017
Examination by Dr. Rojer
My appointment to meet with Dr. Rojer was a result of my Primary Dr. Kevin Lukenda to determine the options to repair my left knee, Dr. Rojer provided me with the options that are available to me , given the conditions of my knee. A follow appointment has been scheduled to meet with Dr. Rojer. .

April 27th, 2017
Best Orthopedic Surgeon Anywhere!
Dr Rojer did total knee replacement for me. He was skilled, thorough, especially about preventing infections, and personable! First ortho guy I ever met who had a personality! All kidding aside, Dr Rojer does excellent work and I recommend him to everyone who has a knee problem.

August 22nd, 2016
He's great!
My mom had a total knee replacement snd Dr.Rojer was excellent! He was a breath of fresh air compared to the 1st Dr we saw. He take his time to explain things and my mom healed very well. I highly recommend him!

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Rojer is wonderful. Any questions that i asked he answered for me. Dr. Rojer reassured me that everything is ok. After my needle Dr. Rojer made sure that i was ok before leading his office and i really appreciated that.

June 27th, 2016
So happy with Dr. ROJER great job . Had total hip replacement no problems only total relief of any pain

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Rojer is a gem
I spent many years in unnecessary pain, because I was afraid of having a knee replacement, and I had pretty much used up all my other options. Dr. Rojer had everything go at my pace. I am very glad I had the surgery. I can now work without pain, and it has been so nice to just be able to walk again. Trust Dr. Rojer.

December 29th, 2015
A Top Notch Orthopedic Dr/Surgeon
Dr Rojer did a total hip replacement and a torn meniscus surgery on me which turn out fantastic. Dr Rojer is a fantastic Dr, Surgeon and person. He treats his patients with courtesy,respect and honesty. Takes time to make sure you fully understand his diagnosis and procedure for it answering all questions leaving no stone unturn. When Dr Rojer is your Doctor you have no worries even if having to have surgery. Can't say enough about him. Anybody not having Dr. Rojer, don't know what they are missing. You will be impressed with him on your first visit. If you are looking for an Orthopedic look no further as you have foundnone of the Top Orthopedic Dr/Surgeon. Give him a try. You won't be disappointed. You will be glad that you did. I know I am grateful I found him. I put all my trust in him. He has never let me down. I don't think he really realizes how fantastic he really is.

June 19th, 2015
I found Dr. Rojer to be very professional with a good bedside manor.