Dr. David Rojer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
He's great!
My mom had a total knee replacement snd Dr.Rojer was excellent! He was a breath of fresh air compared to the 1st Dr we saw. He take his time to explain things and my mom healed very well. I highly recommend him!

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Rojer is wonderful. Any questions that i asked he answered for me. Dr. Rojer reassured me that everything is ok. After my needle Dr. Rojer made sure that i was ok before leading his office and i really appreciated that.

June 27th, 2016
So happy with Dr. ROJER great job . Had total hip replacement no problems only total relief of any pain

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Rojer is a gem
I spent many years in unnecessary pain, because I was afraid of having a knee replacement, and I had pretty much used up all my other options. Dr. Rojer had everything go at my pace. I am very glad I had the surgery. I can now work without pain, and it has been so nice to just be able to walk again. Trust Dr. Rojer.

December 29th, 2015
A Top Notch Orthopedic Dr/Surgeon
Dr Rojer did a total hip replacement and a torn meniscus surgery on me which turn out fantastic. Dr Rojer is a fantastic Dr, Surgeon and person. He treats his patients with courtesy,respect and honesty. Takes time to make sure you fully understand his diagnosis and procedure for it answering all questions leaving no stone unturn. When Dr Rojer is your Doctor you have no worries even if having to have surgery. Can't say enough about him. Anybody not having Dr. Rojer, don't know what they are missing. You will be impressed with him on your first visit. If you are looking for an Orthopedic look no further as you have foundnone of the Top Orthopedic Dr/Surgeon. Give him a try. You won't be disappointed. You will be glad that you did. I know I am grateful I found him. I put all my trust in him. He has never let me down. I don't think he really realizes how fantastic he really is.

June 19th, 2015
I found Dr. Rojer to be very professional with a good bedside manor.

February 18th, 2015
After reading all the positive reviews, I was wondering, what went wrong with my experience with him. It was terrible. Does not spend enough time with you. Insists on seeing in person to give a prescription for MRI. Even after explaining how cortisone injection affects me, he insists that I take one. He doesn't give you the opportunity to talk to you in person on the phone. Office staff not very courteous. May be he was good before, but my experience is really bad with him.

January 8th, 2015
Conveyer belt Doctor.
This was a simple knee check and I was there over an hour - most of the time spent waiting.

August 12th, 2014
The Best
Dr. Rojer is an outstanding surgeon. I've had both my TKR operations done by him with superb results. I am pain free and can walk and be active again. I can't say enough good things about this great Doctor.

July 8th, 2014
Satisfied patient
Dr. Rojer provided excellent care during 2 total knee replacements. He was reasonable and informative, never rushed. During Hurricane Sandy, when I had a minor complication, he was responsive and caring. I am particularly pleased with the Clark office with its pleasant staff and ease in scheduling. Recommend 100%!

April 29th, 2014
total knee-replacment
today is 6 months since docter David Rojer did my total knee-replacement on my .I found him on line and i liked what i read about him.i highly recommend him .I'm pain free for the first time in 5 yrs.He is kind and caring his staff as well AS the staff that worked with me at trinitas hospital are all caring.I will definity continue going to Doctor Rojer .I need the other knee done.Can't find a better orthopaedic docter then doctor Rojer

March 11th, 2014
I have been taking my Mother-In-Law and my Mother to Dr. Rojer for over four years and I have found him to be very thorough, compassionate, a good listener and willing to try all methods to relieve pain before suggesting surgery. He has replaced my mother-in-laws hip and knee and she is pain free and back to driving and and going places on her own, at the age of 82. Dr. Rojer replaced both of my mom's knees two years apart and she is now back to doing all normal activities. We now shop at the mall, and do the whole length of it and she is back driving and grocery shopping on her own and she is 84 years old. They are both pain free and were pain free immediately after the surgery, in fact they were up walking immediately after the surgery!! I would highly recommend Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group - they are a wonderful group of doctors and the office staff and Surgical Coordinators and Physicians Assistants and Phil who oversees the Joint Replacement center as well as the Occupational Therapy group and Physical Therapy groups - all made both Mom's recovery a quick and successful!