Dr. David Rollins MD Patient Reviews

1.8
  • 4 reviews

July 14th, 2015
Old and Cranky and Rude
Zero bedside manner. Not friendly. No empathy. Poor diagnosis apparently does not understand ergonomics. He is older and obviously does not understand certain situations, such as the ergonomics of a proper workstation.

July 8th, 2015
Doctor rollins is rude, doesn't listen, his only care is for workmans comp and the patient!!!!! Will never go there again

June 11th, 2014
DONT USE DR ROLLINS!!!!
Dr Rollins should not be a WorkComp Dr. First of all he's a FAMILY PRACTICE DR!!!!! I went to see him and I would Never Never go again. He is the most Rude, Arrogant, and acts like your beneath him!!!!! My Family Practice Dr who by the way is the BEST!! was not able to help as this is not a area of his practice, so in my OPINION step aside Dr Rollin you don't know what your doing!!! Try working for the employee instead of the EMPLOYERS!!!! Don't use him people, There are other WorkComp Dr's who care more about employees than EMPLOYERS!!!

May 25th, 2013
Medical
my company sent me to us health works which is where dr. Rollins was the one that saw me for approx a month. I hurt my shoulder on the job And the only thing he did was send me to pt, gave me RX but made it an issue at almost every visit to recieve pain meds. After a few days off work he made me return to work on light duty, which consisted of office work, at every visit I told him I couldn't do this work though I was trying, but it was just to excruciating. He did NOT care and stated in a very snotty voice he WILL NOT take me off and that I will heal quicker being at work vs sitting at home doing nothing. THANK GOD I was finally able to have a different primary, come to find out I had a subscapularis tear, bicep tendon injury to the extent I needed surgery to reattach tendons that got torn away from the head of the humorus and to repair bicep tendon as well as brachial plexus injury (nerve damage) which I have to go see specialist, neurosurgeon for that. Seriously, every person I know has nothing but bad experiences this this guy. I agree with another persons review that he must be getting paid off or something. If a person is injured, wouldn't you want to fix the issue vs not properly diagnosing and potentially making injury worse by not treating properly as well as returning them to work either regular duty or light duty to early ???? I don't know how he can still be in practice.... AlWAYS get another opinion if you see this so called Dr. I wish there was a spot for NO star for rating. But I had to put at least one for this to go through. For all the ones with 1 star they should be NO star..