Dr. David Michael Rombach MD and DDS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Family Dentistry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rombach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rombach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rombach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rombach accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Rombach practice?
Dr. David Rombach practices Plastic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Family Dentistry near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Huntington Woods Surgeons, Huntington Woods Plastic Surgeons, and Huntington Woods Dentists.