A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rombach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rombach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rombach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Rombach DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rombach practice?
- Dr. David Rombach has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Rombach practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Huntington Woods Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.