A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rometo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rometo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rometo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rometo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. Rometo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Rometo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rometo practice?
- Dr. David Rometo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rometo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.