A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rometo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rometo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rometo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rometo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. Rometo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Rometo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rometo practice?
- Dr. David Rometo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rometo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.