Dr. David Roque Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David Roque?

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Roque is the best Dr I have ever had. He is very nice and really takes the time to exsplain your diagnosis to you.

Think twice

Posted on April 21st, 2010

He is rudeBe careful from visiting him, I thought I am in a police station; he was talking with me in very bad way. Do this and dont do this.When I asked him to calm dawn, He said you can get your money back and find another doctor. OMG I am still cant believe that.Actually I am very interested to know what he was doing before being doctor.I dont recommend him even to my enemy.

Posted on January 31st, 2010

I went in for a check up and walked away owing $900 ($1700 pre-insurance). According to my insurance company, Swedish Covenant, and my patient advocate, Dr. Roque (as the providing physician) was the only person in a position to solve the mis-billing issue. He was unwilling to help, blaming me (in pointed personal attacks) for the problem. Furthermore, during the visit, he failed to ask any basic questions regarding nutrition or exercise. He also gave me a prescription for an over-the-counter medicine available at any Target or Walgreens. His combative post-visit manner is highly disconcerting and I would strenuously caution everybody to find health care elsewhere.

Posted on October 5th, 2017