A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alejandro Rosado MD is a male Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rosado practice?
- Dr. David Rosado has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Rosado practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Coshocton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH and Dresden, OH.
See Coshocton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.