A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosborough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosborough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosborough, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosborough graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosborough has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Rosborough MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Rosborough practice?
- Dr. David Rosborough has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosborough practices Nephrology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Nephrologists.