Pediatrician, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Pediatric Specialist, Hematology Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Aug 7th, 2013

worthless 1000000% hes letting my child die and wont release medical records for my child to hopefully get help in another hospital.

|  Wichita is blessed  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

As you probably know, there are not many options for pediatric blood cancers in or around Wichita. The good news is that Dr. Rosen is highly-skilled, compassionate, and dedicated to his patients. He spends lots of time with his patients as well as their parents. He stays current with treatment protocols, so his patients get the benefits of an experienced doctor in addition to state-of-the-art treatment. He and his staff are very accommodating. I am completely satisfied with the treatment that he and his staff provided. I could go on describing all of the after-hour calls to his answering service and how he somehow musters a friendly voice at 2:00 in the morning, but I prefer you take my word that he cares deeply about his patients and he goes far beyond what I expected from a physician.

|  Best in town  |  show details
by Haley G. on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Rosen is a life saver. I was 13 when i was diagnosed with LCH a rare blood disease that acts like cancer and he was the only doctor who enough to help me.He helped to keep me calm and my mom happy. As a little kid he helped me feel much better.He never kept us waiting and he came in to the room promptly.He since then calls me now and then to check up on me. I am now 20 and he still cares. I am alive today because of him.

Mar 21st, 2012

my son had a brain tumor, surgery was done for what they thought was all but 1% Dr Rosen immediately started high doses of radiation without doing an MRI first he waited. Took my child to St Judes who found the other half o the tumor under the brain but because radiation was done immediately surgery could not be done. The tumor was the size of a grapefruit, had a MRI been done before radiation they could have removed it. We had an appt scheduled after coming back and when we went in we were told my son was not a patient there anymore. I lost my child due to this.

|  Words Can't Express  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

To the staff at this office.. I may not have her here any longer but you gave me an additional 2 years with my daughter..I cant thank you enough.. for anyone seeking a Pediatric Oncology specialist/Hematologist you truly cant get any better in Kansas than Dr. David Rosen... Trista and I both Appreciated you...and your crew...God Bless.

Jun 28th, 2011

dr. rosen saved my life

|  Excellent doctor, person  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Rosen is dedicated to his patients and their families. From my perspective, he is an excellent Oncologist and a genuinely caring person. I consider my family very fortunate to have his expertise, guidance, and compassion through our battle with my child's cancer.

|  Best Dr. in the whole world  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

I love Rosen. He is and forever will be a part of our family. My son loves him so much I think becasue of him my son was not fearfull of drs.

|  Great  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

He's a great Doctor! I've been seeing him sense I was three! Everyone in the clinic is wonderful and I enjoy going to my appointments!

|  Respectful, Caring, & understanding  |  show details
by Amanda L. Wheat on Apr 22nd, 2010

My oldest son who was 4yr.s old at the time was a patient for approximately 7 months. All of his questions and mine were always answered. He learned alot for this clinic/staff. They went over and beyound to care for him. In a horrible situation it is nice to have a Doc. that you can trust. My son Oscar was one who did not make it through the cancer treatments but I do THANK Dr. Rosen and his Staff for trying and believing all the way.

|  HEYY!!  |  show details
by kaitlin jacobs on Dec 12th, 2008

heyy!! this is kaitlin jacobs..love ya