A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Rosen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Psychiatry near Skippack, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Skippack Psychiatrists.