A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. David Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.