Dr. David Rosencrantz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rosencrantz?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. David Rosencrantz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

Most arrogant, pompous, and condescending Dr. I've ever met

A minus-one star on bedside manner. But worse than that, prescribed meds specifically not approved for my gender. I read the warnings from the pharmacy that came with the meds, and about had a stroke! Scary, life-threatening side effects listed. Now recovering after several weeks, but it took a new Dr. and different meds to do so.

July 6th, 2016

terrible frightening

February 19th, 2016

i think he should have his license revoked.

i believe him to be condescending, rude, impatient, prescribes medications that should not be prescribed. The list goes on. How on earth he has so many good reviews is beyond me.

February 11th, 2016

Do you want the Best Urologist !?

Dr. Rosencrantz is the BEST Urologist on the West Coast as I have been a patient of many in San Francisco and Portland : accurate , to the point , NO nonsense guy. Interesting humor , On the button diagnosis and surgery . I feel great now !.... Would not use any other Urologist but him . He is unique and a great Surgeon .

November 12th, 2015

patient

Dr. Rosencrantz has been my urologist for more than ten years. He has helped me through some serious medical issues during that time. I have great respect for and confidence in him and his assistant Beverly. I highly recommend him and his staff.

October 6th, 2015

Patient, New

I feel completely at ease with Dr. Rosencrantz and his staff....

September 17th, 2015

After years of association I have full faith in Dr's ability and patient care

January 29th, 2014

Disgusted

Unfortunately I have had the opportunity to meet many many doctors throughout my life. I have NEVER had a doctor swear at me or belittle me so severely before. I have NEVER had a doctor get 6 inches from my face and nastily ask me if I pee myself and fall on the floor all of the time or feel like I want to die, otherwise I am fine. I have an undiagnosed condition and went to Mr Rosencrantz to simply eliminate the possibility of bladder issues(per the request of my regular doctor). I was humiliated and completely stunned to receive such unprofessional and disturbing behavior. He was even disrespectful to the family member I brought with me for support and that family member barely said anything during my office visit. There are many Urologists out there, it's just my opinion, but unless you want an abusive "doctor" I would go elsewhere. If I was able to give less than one star reviews on this man I would.

May 7th, 2012

Occasional wait due to him spending time with a patient. This is understandable as when it is your turn he will spend as much time as needed to ensure your questions are addressed. I never feel rushed, he has been my Doc for 5-6 years.Great staff too!

March 9th, 2011

I've been to quite a few urologists in my lifetime, and Dr. Rosencrantz is the most thorough, dedicated urologist I have found. He has an excellent bedside manner, and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend this excellent doctor.

May 30th, 2017