Dr. David Rosenfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017
Fantastic experience
I'm a nurse practitioner for another pain specialist in the Atlanta area. I never thought I would be on the receiving end until I developed a cervical disk herniation. My radiating pain into my arm & hand caused me to miss work. Yesterday I came to the office to see Dr Rosenfeld with pain at a 6, after the epidural my pain decreased to a 0. The procedure was easier than I expected, and done rather quickly. I'm glad I decided to have it. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of Atlanta's top doctors for a reason.

July 21st, 2017
Atlanta's Top Pain Doctor
I was in so much pain. After YEARS of being sent from doctor to doctor I was referred to Dr. Rosenfeld. Finally a doctor who sat with me and reviewed my MRI and explained what was causing my pain. After three visits I was 95% better. I am able to walk and visit with my friends and family now. I can also say that the staff was wonderful. The nurses made me feel cared for (thank you Jeff and Hana) and the front staff (Katie and Dewanda) was exceptionally helpful in scheduling me when I was able to have transportation. I LOVE DR ROSENFELD

June 28th, 2017
A wonderful caring physician. I wasted many copays before finding him.

June 14th, 2017
Top notch
Excellent physician with an excellent staff. Seen soon after arrival. Doctor is knowledgeable and provides great care.

June 2nd, 2017
Awesome
Before I received my injections, I had constant pain. After my injection, the pain was gone. The injection itself was not painful like I thought it would have been.

May 25th, 2017
Great experience
I have always been very active, until I was misdiagnosed. My former doctor prescribed heavy-duty steroids and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, this lead to osteoporosis. I actually broke 2 vertebrae just from taking a chicken out of the oven! There were some points where I felt hopeless, but Alliance Spine and Pain Management really lifted my spirits. They were the first people that recommended other options. The first time I talked to Dr. Rosenfeld he brought something new to my treatment plan. I could not be happier with my care!

May 19th, 2017
Feel much better
These procedures have helped me more than I ever thought. I was having severe pain almost daily and now I do not have much pain at all. I am very pleased and happy that I had these procedures done. I would definitely recommend having them done for anyone considering it!

May 17th, 2017
A+ experience
The pain in my back was severe, almost unbearable even. I was nervous about the procedure at first thought but after it was explained to me on a couple of occasions I felt much better. The entire process took roughly 5 minutes and my backfeels 1000x better. I feel 21 again=)

May 13th, 2017
Feel so much better
I received an epidural injection for neck pain with outstanding results. When I came into Dr. Rosenfeld's office my neck and arm pain was 9 out of 10. When I left his office I was pain free. The injection really helped rid me of my neck and arm pain. I truly would like to thank Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.

April 19th, 2017
Simply awesome
Nothing but a positive experience. Kind caring and compassionate physician. Excellent staff. Dr Rosenfeld has helped me after so many have failed to do so.

April 14th, 2017
Good MD
I really like that Dr. Rosenfeld tried to figure out what's the mater with my back and why I have had back pain for so long. He didn't just give me pills. He sat and listened. It was not my a disc problem that everyone, including my Neurosurgeon, assumed it was. It took 2 epidural steroid injections. Truthfully, while I don't have 100% pain relief yet (closer to 70 or 80%) it is enough for me to keep working and coaching my kids baseball team. Very pleased with the whole thing. Likeable doctor and I give him high marks!

April 1st, 2017
I feel so much better
I was experiencing tremendous pain in my neck preventing me from doing what I wanted to do. My pain was constant and present daily at a scale of 9 out of 10. I didn't have the ability to work or do daily activities or take care of my son. After my injections my pain is completely gone for over 6 months. I am very happy I am back 100% and highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.