Dr. David Rosenfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Top notch
Excellent physician with an excellent staff. Seen soon after arrival. Doctor is knowledgeable and provides great care.

June 1st, 2017
Awesome
Before I received my injections, I had constant pain. After my injection, the pain was gone. The injection itself was not painful like I thought it would have been.

May 25th, 2017
Great experience
I have always been very active, until I was misdiagnosed. My former doctor prescribed heavy-duty steroids and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, this lead to osteoporosis. I actually broke 2 vertebrae just from taking a chicken out of the oven! There were some points where I felt hopeless, but Alliance Spine and Pain Management really lifted my spirits. They were the first people that recommended other options. The first time I talked to Dr. Rosenfeld he brought something new to my treatment plan. I could not be happier with my care!

May 18th, 2017
Feel much better
These procedures have helped me more than I ever thought. I was having severe pain almost daily and now I do not have much pain at all. I am very pleased and happy that I had these procedures done. I would definitely recommend having them done for anyone considering it!

May 17th, 2017
A+ experience
The pain in my back was severe, almost unbearable even. I was nervous about the procedure at first thought but after it was explained to me on a couple of occasions I felt much better. The entire process took roughly 5 minutes and my backfeels 1000x better. I feel 21 again=)

May 12th, 2017
Feel so much better
I received an epidural injection for neck pain with outstanding results. When I came into Dr. Rosenfeld's office my neck and arm pain was 9 out of 10. When I left his office I was pain free. The injection really helped rid me of my neck and arm pain. I truly would like to thank Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.

April 18th, 2017
Simply awesome
Nothing but a positive experience. Kind caring and compassionate physician. Excellent staff. Dr Rosenfeld has helped me after so many have failed to do so.

April 14th, 2017
Good MD
I really like that Dr. Rosenfeld tried to figure out what's the mater with my back and why I have had back pain for so long. He didn't just give me pills. He sat and listened. It was not my a disc problem that everyone, including my Neurosurgeon, assumed it was. It took 2 epidural steroid injections. Truthfully, while I don't have 100% pain relief yet (closer to 70 or 80%) it is enough for me to keep working and coaching my kids baseball team. Very pleased with the whole thing. Likeable doctor and I give him high marks!

April 1st, 2017
I feel so much better
I was experiencing tremendous pain in my neck preventing me from doing what I wanted to do. My pain was constant and present daily at a scale of 9 out of 10. I didn't have the ability to work or do daily activities or take care of my son. After my injections my pain is completely gone for over 6 months. I am very happy I am back 100% and highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.

March 23rd, 2017
Simply Awesome
Dr. Rosenfeld is a fantastic doctor and helped me when no other pain specialists could. I've been to at least six other doctors for my back pain and none of them were doing the right kind of procedures for the pain I have - they just kept doing epidurals and more epidurals. None of them helped me at all. Finally, I saw Dr. Rosenfeld who immediately told me he would recommend something different. He did nerve blocks to my joints (facet joint) and then cauterized those nerves, and now I'm 99% pain free in my back. I don't need to take any narcotics anymore, and I only take over-the-counter medications on a bad day when it rains or after playing golf. Thanks Dr. Rosenfeld!

March 19th, 2017
I have never felt better than I have after seeing Dr. Rosenfeld. He really is a world class doctor. He is kind and caring. He really listens to me and has helped me regain my life. My pain is managed better than it ever has been before.

February 28th, 2017
Wonderful
My neck and back pain hovered around a 6 on a scale of 10 and I began to normalize this pain as my way of life. I was referred by my doctor here and was skeptical that they would be able to help but I was surprised. The staff is gracious, kind, and supportive. Everyone from intake to the procedure room was simply amazing. They explained the procedure step by step and were especially patient knowing I was nervous. Dr. Rosenfeld is a wonderful doctor. Precise, kind, and great bedside manner. I walked in with pain and I'm leaving here pain free! I truly recommend this facility to anyone suffering. Don't suffer in silence, pain is not normal! This place is amazing!