Dr. David Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rosenfeld?

September 21st, 2017

Pain is gone

Thanks to Dr Roosenfeld and his Covington employees my pain is gone.

September 21st, 2017

An awesome doctor with an awedome staff. Alliance Spine is tbe only place i would ever consider getting my care from.

September 20th, 2017

Excellent

When it comes to pain management & surgical procedures, Dr. David Rosenfeld is without a doubt "the best I've encountered." As a patient of over 18 years, I am pleased & highly recommend his practice to anyone who's unsure about how to proceed. If your condition will respond to surgery, his advanced Clinic (Alliance Spine and Pain) is a highly respected & professional organization with top tier staff ready to take care of you - pre-op thru post-op. Many arrive with severe pain & leave on their feet, like a new person.

August 6th, 2017

Fantastic experience

I'm a nurse practitioner for another pain specialist in the Atlanta area. I never thought I would be on the receiving end until I developed a cervical disk herniation. My radiating pain into my arm & hand caused me to miss work. Yesterday I came to the office to see Dr Rosenfeld with pain at a 6, after the epidural my pain decreased to a 0. The procedure was easier than I expected, and done rather quickly. I'm glad I decided to have it. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of Atlanta's top doctors for a reason.

July 21st, 2017

Atlanta's Top Pain Doctor

I was in so much pain. After YEARS of being sent from doctor to doctor I was referred to Dr. Rosenfeld. Finally a doctor who sat with me and reviewed my MRI and explained what was causing my pain. After three visits I was 95% better. I am able to walk and visit with my friends and family now. I can also say that the staff was wonderful. The nurses made me feel cared for (thank you Jeff and Hana) and the front staff (Katie and Dewanda) was exceptionally helpful in scheduling me when I was able to have transportation. I LOVE DR ROSENFELD

June 28th, 2017

A wonderful caring physician. I wasted many copays before finding him.

June 14th, 2017

Top notch

Excellent physician with an excellent staff. Seen soon after arrival. Doctor is knowledgeable and provides great care.

June 2nd, 2017

Awesome

Before I received my injections, I had constant pain. After my injection, the pain was gone. The injection itself was not painful like I thought it would have been.

May 25th, 2017

Great experience

I have always been very active, until I was misdiagnosed. My former doctor prescribed heavy-duty steroids and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, this lead to osteoporosis. I actually broke 2 vertebrae just from taking a chicken out of the oven! There were some points where I felt hopeless, but Alliance Spine and Pain Management really lifted my spirits. They were the first people that recommended other options. The first time I talked to Dr. Rosenfeld he brought something new to my treatment plan. I could not be happier with my care!

May 19th, 2017

Feel much better

These procedures have helped me more than I ever thought. I was having severe pain almost daily and now I do not have much pain at all. I am very pleased and happy that I had these procedures done. I would definitely recommend having them done for anyone considering it!

May 17th, 2017

A+ experience

The pain in my back was severe, almost unbearable even. I was nervous about the procedure at first thought but after it was explained to me on a couple of occasions I felt much better. The entire process took roughly 5 minutes and my backfeels 1000x better. I feel 21 again=)

May 13th, 2017

Feel so much better

I received an epidural injection for neck pain with outstanding results. When I came into Dr. Rosenfeld's office my neck and arm pain was 9 out of 10. When I left his office I was pain free. The injection really helped rid me of my neck and arm pain. I truly would like to thank Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.