Dr. David Rosenfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 28th, 2016
Excellent care
I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. ROSENFELD. He helped me after others could not. My pain is gone and I have my life back.

November 14th, 2016
Very Happy
Simply awesome in every way. Kind and compassionate. He listen to me after soany did not. He has changed my life. I now am able to enjoy life not just be alive.

October 18th, 2016
True sense of compassion
Rarely have I come across a physician with as much kindness and compassion as Dr Rosenfeld. He spends whatever time is needed with me. He has helped me like no other physician has. His staff (especially his nurse Allison Smith) are equally kid and compassionate.

October 6th, 2016
Wonderful experience
I can not say enough good things about the care that I received from Dr. Rosenfeld. He and his staff are top notch. The office is well maintained an ...

September 13th, 2016
A caring physician
What patients have to understand; times have changed in the last few years in regard to pain management! Patients & their Dr.s have less of a say in their treatment. Dr Rosenfeld does the best he can w/all the constraints that are put in place now! The government cannot tell you what happens to illegals when disappearing into communities but i grant you, they know everything about YOU & your DR. He truly listens & is very informed about my many pain problems. I am not an easy PT to treat. Great staff! He's not going to tolerate misuse & follows all the protocol to make sure your doing your part! Takes a few years to build trust, but once that happens he truly goes above & beyond! He is dedicated & one might say: married to his practice: because he loves what he's doing; helping pt's get dignity & quality of life back!! Kuddos to this one of a kind physician!

September 10th, 2016
Dr R. is a dreeam come true
Dr. Rosenfeld has always been understanding. My back hurts everyday of my life and he has performed the latest procedures and medications to ensure that I can function and enjoy my children. I feel like he tries to get to know me on a personal level and has a very caring heart.

August 27th, 2016
Awesome doctor
Dr R. Is fantastic in every way. Great staff. Beautiful office. Compassionate care. He is a top doctor for a readon...he is the best that there is.

August 21st, 2016
I have received about two nerve blocks so far after being referred to Dr. Rosenfeld by my workers comp doctor. After each nerve block I am able to live a more normal and active life due to the injection, and they also let me participate more actively in my PT treatment of desensitizing the nerves in my arm. Before the blocks I wasn't even able to withstand water touching my arm. Thank you Dr. Rosenfeld and his wonderful staff.

July 2nd, 2016
Fantastic doctor and staff
Dr .Rosenfeld listens and plans a course of action that is individualized for each patient. My dear friend has been a patient of Dr. Rosenfeld and I was so impressed when she was able to get back on the golf course after not being able to play for a year due to back pain. After only a couple of months, I too, am enjoying less pain and moving better! I wish I would have met him earlier but I am grateful I am with him now.

June 17th, 2016
Excellent
Everyone was great at Alliance. Dr. Rosenfeld helped my dad with a injection that was nothing short of a miracle! He could do little more than lay in bed before and now he's back to work. Thank you so much!

June 14th, 2016
An amazingly skilled physician and a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate msn. What more could I ask for in a pain management physician. May God bless you Dr. Rosenfeld. Thank you for all your help.

May 8th, 2016
Everyone has been so wonderful & nice to me, the nurses and especially Dr. Rosenfeld. I'm very glad my surgeon sent me here.