Dr. David Rosenfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Roswell, GA

4.8

April 18th, 2017
Simply awesome
Nothing but a positive experience. Kind caring and compassionate physician. Excellent staff. Dr Rosenfeld has helped me after so many have failed to do so.

April 14th, 2017
Good MD
I really like that Dr. Rosenfeld tried to figure out what's the mater with my back and why I have had back pain for so long. He didn't just give me pills. He sat and listened. It was not my a disc problem that everyone, including my Neurosurgeon, assumed it was. It took 2 epidural steroid injections. Truthfully, while I don't have 100% pain relief yet (closer to 70 or 80%) it is enough for me to keep working and coaching my kids baseball team. Very pleased with the whole thing. Likeable doctor and I give him high marks!

April 1st, 2017
I feel so much better
I was experiencing tremendous pain in my neck preventing me from doing what I wanted to do. My pain was constant and present daily at a scale of 9 out of 10. I didn't have the ability to work or do daily activities or take care of my son. After my injections my pain is completely gone for over 6 months. I am very happy I am back 100% and highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld and his staff.

March 23rd, 2017
Simply Awesome
Dr. Rosenfeld is a fantastic doctor and helped me when no other pain specialists could. I've been to at least six other doctors for my back pain and none of them were doing the right kind of procedures for the pain I have - they just kept doing epidurals and more epidurals. None of them helped me at all. Finally, I saw Dr. Rosenfeld who immediately told me he would recommend something different. He did nerve blocks to my joints (facet joint) and then cauterized those nerves, and now I'm 99% pain free in my back. I don't need to take any narcotics anymore, and I only take over-the-counter medications on a bad day when it rains or after playing golf. Thanks Dr. Rosenfeld!

March 19th, 2017
I have never felt better than I have after seeing Dr. Rosenfeld. He really is a world class doctor. He is kind and caring. He really listens to me and has helped me regain my life. My pain is managed better than it ever has been before.

February 28th, 2017
Wonderful
My neck and back pain hovered around a 6 on a scale of 10 and I began to normalize this pain as my way of life. I was referred by my doctor here and was skeptical that they would be able to help but I was surprised. The staff is gracious, kind, and supportive. Everyone from intake to the procedure room was simply amazing. They explained the procedure step by step and were especially patient knowing I was nervous. Dr. Rosenfeld is a wonderful doctor. Precise, kind, and great bedside manner. I walked in with pain and I'm leaving here pain free! I truly recommend this facility to anyone suffering. Don't suffer in silence, pain is not normal! This place is amazing!

December 9th, 2016
Wonderful
Nothing but positive things to say about Dr Rosenfeld. I had a DRG trial and am 100% better.

November 28th, 2016
Excellent care
I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. ROSENFELD. He helped me after others could not. My pain is gone and I have my life back.

November 14th, 2016
Very Happy
Simply awesome in every way. Kind and compassionate. He listen to me after soany did not. He has changed my life. I now am able to enjoy life not just be alive.

October 18th, 2016
True sense of compassion
Rarely have I come across a physician with as much kindness and compassion as Dr Rosenfeld. He spends whatever time is needed with me. He has helped me like no other physician has. His staff (especially his nurse Allison Smith) are equally kid and compassionate.

October 6th, 2016
Wonderful experience
I can not say enough good things about the care that I received from Dr. Rosenfeld. He and his staff are top notch. The office is well maintained an ...

September 13th, 2016
A caring physician
What patients have to understand; times have changed in the last few years in regard to pain management! Patients & their Dr.s have less of a say in their treatment. Dr Rosenfeld does the best he can w/all the constraints that are put in place now! The government cannot tell you what happens to illegals when disappearing into communities but i grant you, they know everything about YOU & your DR. He truly listens & is very informed about my many pain problems. I am not an easy PT to treat. Great staff! He's not going to tolerate misuse & follows all the protocol to make sure your doing your part! Takes a few years to build trust, but once that happens he truly goes above & beyond! He is dedicated & one might say: married to his practice: because he loves what he's doing; helping pt's get dignity & quality of life back!! Kuddos to this one of a kind physician!