Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Medical Center
6560 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77297
713-441-5070
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Corrupt DR  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

Completely misdiagnosed my condition. His finding were completely opposite of several dr's that treated me. He spent short time examining me but read over my previous medical records critizing other dr notes instead of providing me with more tests and a proper diagnosis.

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Great Neurologist, but could use a better bedside manner and not so "cold" towards patients. (Also, a breath mint would help.)

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Kept me out of surgery and resolved my back pain issues completely through medication and physical therapy. Not the warmest or most sympathetic physician I've ever seen, but the results were worth it.

|  I want my medical records  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Right up to the moment he gave me a name of another doctor he wanted me to see, he kept insisting I did not have MS. The doctor he referred me to was a MS Specialist, I still do not get the man after many years. But he did put me through every test know to man kind, all done in a few days of out patient, and I will always be grateful for that. Where my frustration come is I have been trying to get my medical records from him for several years, two other docs had requested them to no avail and I sent a certified letter, it was ignored. I am filing a complaint next, state and federal. I just dont get the man.