A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenstock, MD, PA is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstock graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenstock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Rosenstock MD and PA is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosenstock practice?
- Dr. David Rosenstock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosenstock practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.