Rheumatologist

Apr 5th, 2016

He did not appear to be in a rush. He listened to me and asked me about my pain level and my activities . He suggested medication that would allow me to stay active and involved with my current activities. He ordered general lab work first and then more specific tests to aid in his diagnosis. He gave me some exercises to do and suggested that I begin to use a parafin bath for my hands, which was really good.

Very knowledgeable & personable Doctor show details Very knowledgeable & personable Doctor
by Kelly on May 27th, 2015

Very thorough in testing & great bedside manner. Takes time during appointment & listens to concerns (I even brought a list). Rheumatology illnesses take awhile to diagnose so don't expect definite answers at the first appointment. Only downfall is having to make appointments so far out, but once you get on the schedule, repeat appointments are easier.

by Doris M. Bennett on Jul 16th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rosenstock for quiet a few years and I've meet any other doctor as caring and patient as he is. His staff is great and I enjoy my visits.

staff show details staff
Jun 3rd, 2011

rosenstock is a wonderful doctor,his front desk staff and manager is very unprofess- cussing from manager talking about other employees.........