A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenthal, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rosenthal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. David Rosenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenthal practices Dermatology near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Needham Dermatologists.