A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenthal, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Rosenthal practice?
Dr. David Rosenthal practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Needham Dermatologists.