Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart Ross II
Dr. Stewart Ross II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with St John's Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Ross has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart Ross II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stewart Ross II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Kathleen Treanor
Springfield, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Aghaegbulam Uga
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Springfield, IL 0.48 mi7
Dr. Janet Weir
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0.52 mi32