Internist
Video profile
2524 Farragut Dr
Springfield, IL 62704
217-726-8820
Locations and availability (2)

|  Mr.  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

When I signed on for Dr Ross in 1993, I was retired military and had moved back to Illinois so I had no doctor and was shopping for one. Dr. Ross was running late that day. I went back to the office unseen. He called me personally to reschedule an appointment for that afternoon and he apologized. From then on we hit it off.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Ross is very pratical and honest. Couldn't ask for better.

|  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

Simply the best.

|  Dr. Ross is wonderful  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr.Ross has been my Dr. For 25 yrs. He was my parents Dr. I fly from Florida to see him as often as needed. He is worth it. I feel as comfortable as one can be when going to a Dr. He will never forget you. He makes me feel at ease the moment I know he is at my door. He also wears great cologne.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by Jay Hocking on Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr Ross has probably saved my life at least twice. He is always ready to hear what is troubling you. He has made very good recommendations for specialists I should see, and his followup on treatments are very timely.

|  Excellent Diagnostician!  |  show details
by Greg Sivill on Jun 13th, 2010

If you need a doctor to take the lead role in diagnosing you and hand picking other specialist if needed... Dr. Ross is your man! A very compassionate and caring person with years of experience to draw from. He won't 'sugar coat' anything. "Here is what's wrong with you and here is what our plan of attack is". That's Dr. Ross. Simply the best!