Dr. David Rossi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rossi?

January 26th, 2016

I am terribly saddened to know that Dr Rossi has moved on from his position in Kalamazoo, MI. He was the only doctor to accurately diagnose a potentially fatal condition I have. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is a fantastic physician!!!

January 15th, 2016

This physician was recommended to me by a family that he saw and he diagnosed a very difficult problem after multiple doctors failed. I went to him with my mother and he sat down and spoke to us about what he wanted to do. He ended up finding something two of our doctors missed as well. I can't say enough about his skill and compassion. We are so lucky to have access to him!

September 20th, 2015

Exceptional physician particularly because he chose a procedure that would not disfigure me. Although it was painful he was clearly skilled.

November 19th, 2014

Dr. Rossi is the best pediatrician I've had for my children( with 5 kids and being military, there's been a lot ), And , the best doctor I've been seen( and I'm old). The office staff is always pleasant and they take care of all our needs.

March 11th, 2014

Terrible bedside manner

Dr. Ross did ALL of the talking. He couldn't get enough of himself, Really! When I thought he was done a couple of times he talked even more and even louder. I have never felt more disrespected in my life! He is a sexist pompous twit and I will NEVER let him treat me again. I am the customer. His job is to take care of me; instead he talked over me and when I finally did get a word in, he called me "dear", like he was coddling a less than fragile female. I have never felt so infuriated from a doctor visit before. Unbelievable that he is so full of himself. He did not even check my ears, nose and throat. His service is Low Rent!

September 21st, 2011

Amazingly kind and caring, yet efficient. Highly decorated with additional FACEP, FAAEM qualifications. Great physician!

March 17th, 2017