A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roth, FACS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Roth FACS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Roth practice?
- Dr. David Roth has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Roth practices Nephrology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Nephrologists.