A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roth, FACS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Roth practice?
Dr. David Roth practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Opa Locka, FL and North Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Nephrologists, Miami Neurological Surgeons, and Miami Surgeons.