Learn more about Dr. David Rothbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rothbart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rothbart, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbart graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothbart has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rothbart FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Rothbart practice?
- Dr. David Rothbart has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Rothbart practices Neurological Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.