A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rovinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rovinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovinsky
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rovinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rovinsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovinsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rovinsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rovinsky FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Rovinsky practice?
- Dr. David Rovinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rovinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lihue, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Lihue Orthopedic Surgeons.