A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rovinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rovinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovinsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rovinsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovinsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rovinsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rovinsky FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Rovinsky practice?
- Dr. David Rovinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rovinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lihue, HI.
See Lihue Surgeons.