A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rovinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rovinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rovinsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovinsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rovinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rovinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Rovinsky practice?
Dr. David Rovinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lihue, HI.
See Lihue Surgeons.