Dr. David Roy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David Roy?

RN pt of Dr Roy

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr Roy is an excellent Dr taking time to listen to problems and explain medications and tests that have been ordered.

A wonderful person, but the doctor part worries me.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Pros:Very friendly, excellent bedside manner. Cons: Poor follow up. Physicals not thorough. Tends to be forgetful.

Healthcare at its WORST.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

This is a poorly run office. Not one medical professional that I was in contact with washed their hands, used gloves or even sanitized their hands. Patient information was left on the computer screen and I could see the names of all the patients who were on the schedule. Dr. Roy is unprofessional and rude. This office is the epitome of everything that is wrong with healthcare. If you value your privacy and patient rights do NOT go there. WARNING! SEEK HEALTHCARE ELSEWERE!

Retired Commercial Banker

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Back in 1989, after having carotid artery surgery, I experienced frontal face pain every day in the eve. I went from my present Internist to about 5 other drs to be evaluated. Finally a brain surgeon referred me to Roy as he felt Roy had excellent analytical skills. Roy deduced the pain as neuralgia, and prescribed a drug that was primarily used for another problem. Bingo! Pain ceased. After living on Cape Cod for 16 years,I moved back to withing 45 minutes of this Dr and am a patient of his again, as is my wife.

Hashimotos Patient

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Although he listened to my complaints, he did nothing for me. No tests were run. When I found a new dr they diagnosed me with systemic Lupus. A test I asked him to run 3 yrs ago but he said he didn't think I had it. Would not help me with my whole body pains.

Run as fast as you can

Posted on August 12th, 2013

This doctor knows NOTHING on how to treat patients with thyroid disorders. I went misdiagnosed for 5 years!

Disappoint

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Misdiagnosed me for the last five years!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on June 14th, 2013

DR.ROY IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE GENTLEST,MOST KNOWLEGABLE,COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE ,LET ALONE PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER KNOWN. HE WAS THE PRIMARY PHYSICIAN FOR MY 83 YEAR OLD MOTHER AND CONTINUES TO TAKE CARE OF ME.THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS MY UTMOST RESPECT,HE IS PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO A REGULAR GUY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THAT ANYONE SEEKING A DOCTOR FOR LIFE, LOOK HIM UP. HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS , AND I ALSO BROUGHT MY MOM TO HIM .

Posted on October 16th, 2017