A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Royal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Royal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Royal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Royal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Royal practice?
- Dr. David Royal has 1 office location.
Dr. David Royal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Radiologists.