A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roye, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roye
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Bone Lengthening
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Roye graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Roye has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Roye MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Roye practice?
- Dr. David Roye has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roye practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Surgeons, and New York Pediatric Surgeons.